Here’s another slide deck from a past H+G where I highlighted some online hacks you can do to find new leads and prospects.
- Messaging people on LinkedIn even if you are not connected
- Using LinkedIn Alumni search parameters to find leads
- Finding people’s email addresses using tools like Mailtester.net and the “Rapportive hack” (an oldie, but still effective)
- Using web scraping tools like Kimono Labs and Import.io to turn a listing directory on the web into a convenient CSV file
- Using Builtwith.com to find leads using complementary or competitive web tools
- Capturing inbound leads with SumoMe
If you liked this content you should take a sec to subscribe and get a whole bunch more H+G goodies sent right to your inbox. Here’s a handy link:, Join H+G!